|8th International Renewable Energy Storage Conference and Exhibition (IRES 2013)|
8th International Renewable Energy Storage Conference and Exhibition (IRES 2013)
Due to the enormous successes of past IRES Conferences EUROSOLAR and the World Council for Renewable Energy (WCRE) strengthen the IRES series in collaboration with EnergieAgentur.NRW and numerous other partners. The 8th International Renewable Energy Storage Conference and Exhibition (IRES 2013) will take place at the bcc Berliner Congress Center, November 18-20, 2013.
The conference series has emerged as the central platform for sharing knowledge and exchanging ideas on one of the key issues of future energy supply, having attracted more than 3,100 participants since its beginnings in 2006.
We would be delighted to welcome you at IRES 2013.
You have questions about IRES 2013?
Just give us a call: Ph. +49 228 2891446 or write an email to . Contact person: Corinna Kolks. Or use our contact form. We will get back to you soon.
Ms. Corinna Kolks
Project coordinator IRES 2013
bcc Berliner Congress Center
Scientific Steering Committee:
- Prof. Peter Droege, President EUROSOLAR, Vaduz, Liechtenstein
- Dr. Bernhard Riegel, EUROBAT, Brilon, Germany
- Prof. Dr. Dirk Uwe Sauer, RWTH Aachen University, Germany (Scientific Conference Chair)
- Dr. Peter Schossig, Fraunhofer ISE, Freiburg, Germany
- Prof. Dr. Ingo Stadler, Cologne University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Prof. Dr. Michael Sterner, Regensburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Dr. Wim van Helden, Renewable Heat, Schagen, The Netherlands