IRES CALL FOR ABSTRACTS AND EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT
CALL FOR PAPERS – 15th INTERNATIONAL RENEWABLE ENERGY STORAGE CONFERENCE – NOW A GLOBAL ONLINE EVENT
March 16-18, 2021 EUROSOLAR International Renewable Energy Storage Conference
You are hereby cordially invited to submit an abstract for the 2021 International Renewable Energy Storage Conference (IRES) via our submission platform. Please note the deadline
Monday 1st February 2021 for online oral presentations.
Papers for IRES 2021, the world's largest scientific conference on energy storage systems can be presented orally (deadline 1st February), or in our online poster exhibition (deadline ended) by video. Our International Scientific Committee will review the submitted abstracts for acceptance and respond within one week after receipt. Full papers of accepted abstracts can be submitted until April 10, 2021 for the IRES 2021 conference proceedings as well as publication in the Open Access Journal 'International Renewable Energy Storage Conference Proceedings' by the renowned scientific publisher Atlantis Press, Paris.
EUROSOLAR holds its 15th International Renewable Energy Storage Conference (IRES 2021) on March 16-18, 2021 as global web summit. This allows scientists all over the world to participate.
The IRES conference is dedicated to scientific findings on storage systems in the world of smart and distributed energy resources – its central focus on storage technology encompasses also legal, policy, network and market aspects. IRES provides a coherent overview of energy storage technologies that can enable the global transition towards the decarbonisation of economies through distributed and ubiquitous renewable energy systems.
All oral and poster presenters are required to register for the conference and pay the respective registration fee no later than within 14 days of acceptance.
1 Full submission and scientific abstract review, and oral paper presentations with scientific review and publication on OA journal with Atlantis Press, or virtual (online) Poster presentation with video option and permanent archiving and public documentation on EUROSOLAR server and live discussion room:
Academic, Government and NGO researchers and institutions: € 480
Industry and business organisations: € 960
2 Visitor tickets with access to live group and online chatrooms and roundtables: Academic, Government and accredited NGO members: € 200.-
Network und Media Partners and associates: free of charge
DISTRIBUTED ENERGY ECOSYSTEMS: STORAGE IN THE RENEWABLE ENERGY UNIVERSE
Authors are invited to submit research and project abstracts addressing the following storage related topics for the IRES Conference:
- STORAGE TECHNOLOGIES
- NETWORKS AND SYSTEMS
- SYSTEM ANALYSIS AND PLANNING
- STORAGE IN TRANSPORT INFRASTRUCTURE
- STORAGE IN DISTRIBUTED SMART ENERGY RESOURCES AND MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (DER and DERMS)
- STORAGE ECONOMICS, FINANCE AND REGULATION
- STORAGE OPPORTUNITIES SPECIFIC TO EMERGING COUNTRIES
- STORAGE CITIES: MUNICIPAL ENERGY SUPPLY AND STORAGE SYSTEMS
- STORAGE STORIES: WORLDWIDE ENERGY STORAGE CASE STUDIES
IRES Scientific Committee
Chaired by Prof. Dr. Hans-Martin Henning, Fraunhofer ISE
- Dr. Dieter Boer, Universitat Rovira i Virgili
- Prof. Dr. Christian Breyer, Lappeenranta University of Technology
- Dr. Tom Brown, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- Prof. Dr. Luisa Cabeza, Universitat de Lleida
- Prof. DI Peter Droege,
Liechtensten Institute for Strategic Development & EUROSOLAR e.V.
- Dr. Jose Etcheverry, York University
- Dr. Andreas Hauer, ZAE Bayern
- Wim van Helden, AEE Intec
- Prof. Dr. Hans-Martin Henning, Fraunhofer ISE
- Dr. Verena Jülch, Fraunhofer ISE
- Prof. Dr. Brian Vad Mathiesen, Aalborg University
- Dr. Marco Merlo, Politecnico de Milano
- Dr. Bernhard Riegel, Hoppecke Batterien GmbH
- Prof. Dr. Dirk Uwe Sauer, RWTH Aachen
- Dr. Peter Schossig, Fraunhofer ISE
- Dr. Tom Smolinka, Fraunhofer ISE
- Prof. Dr. Ingo Stadler, TH Koeln
- Prof. Dr. Michael Sterner, TH Regensburg
IRES Organizing Committee
Prof. DI Peter Droege, Liechtenstein Institute for Strategic Development / EUROSOLAR e.V.
Prof. Dr. Hans-Martin Henning, Fraunhofer ISE, Chair of Scientific Committee
Ines Bresler, Communication Management IRES, EUROSOLAR
EUROSOLAR e.V. – The European Association for Renewable Energy
Kaiser-Friedrich-Str. 11, 53113 D-Bonn