The world's largest scientific conference on energy storage systems goes online and you can be part of it – no matter where you are located.
EUROSOLAR holds its 15th International Renewable Energy Storage Conference (IRES 2021) on March 16-18, 2021 as global web summit. This allows scientists all over the world to participate.
The IRES conference is dedicated to scientific findings on storage systems in the world of smart and distributed energy resources – its central focus on storage technology encompasses also legal, policy, network and market aspects. IRES provides a coherent overview of energy storage technologies that can enable the global transition towards the decarbonisation of economies through distributed and ubiquitous renewable energy systems.
General visitor tickets with access to live group and online chatrooms and roundtables € 180.- this price is an early-bird special available for a short time period only.
DISTRIBUTED ENERGY ECOSYSTEMS: STORAGE IN THE RENEWABLE ENERGY UNIVERSE
- STORAGE TECHNOLOGIES
- NETWORKS AND SYSTEMS
- SYSTEM ANALYSIS AND PLANNING
- STORAGE IN TRANSPORT INFRASTRUCTURE
- STORAGE IN DISTRIBUTED SMART ENERGY RESOURCES AND MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (DER and DERMS)
- STORAGE ECONOMICS, FINANCE AND REGULATION
- STORAGE OPPORTUNITIES SPECIFIC TO EMERGING COUNTRIES
- STORAGE CITIES: MUNICIPAL ENERGY SUPPLY AND STORAGE SYSTEMS
- STORAGE STORIES: WORLDWIDE ENERGY STORAGE CASE STUDIES
Get your Early Bird Ticket here.
Find more information and the call for abstracts here.
You can have a look at the programme here.