5th International Renewable Energy Storage Conference (IRES 2010)
November 22-24, 2010
Berlin, SEMINARIS CampusHotel Berlin, Science & Conference Center
The IRES 2010 conference programme is featuring 80 speakers from 14 countries! More than 540 registered national and international participants!
Because of its huge success IRES will take place in Berlin again for the fifth time in November this year. In 2006 EUROSOLAR and the World Council for Renewable Energy (WCRE) started the IRES conference series, intended to contribute to the developments in energy storage and to popularize the resulting applications and solutions. The view in the professional energy storage world is that IRES has meanwhile developed into the central platform for sharing knowledge and exchanging ideas on one of the key issues of future energy supply. IRES 2009 attracted attendance from 22 countries with 400 attendees.
|In cooperation with:|
Scientific Steering Committee
- Wolfgang Palz, World Council for Renewable Energy (WCRE), Paris/Brussels
- Bernhard Riegel, EUROBAT, Brilon, Germany
- Dirk Uwe Sauer, RWTH Aachen University, Germany
- Peter Schossig, Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems ISE
- Ingo Stadler, Cologne University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Wim van Helden, Renewable Heat, Schagen, The Netherlands
Berlin, SEMINARIS CampusHotel Berlin,
Science & Conference Center