You are hereby cordially invited to submit an abstract for the 2020 conference via our submission platform until 20th September for oral presentation and 1st February 2020 for poster presentation.
Full papers can be submitted until March 10, 2020 for the IRES 2020 conference proceedings, to be fully refereed and published in EUROSOLAR’s scientific open accsess journal, published through Atlantis Press. There is an additional option to also submit advanced papers in the Journal of Energy Storage (Elsevier).
The European Association for Renewable Energy EUROSOLAR holds its 14th International Renewable Energy Storage Conference (IRES 2020) on March 10–12, 2020 as an integral component of the International Renewable Energy Storage / Energy Storage Europe (IRES/ESE) Conference and Exhibition at Messe Düsseldorf, Germany.
- Full Call for Abstracts
- Abstract Submission
- Deadline for submitting an abstract for an “oral presentation” is Friday, September 20, 2019
- Deadline for submitting an abstract for a “poster presentation” is Friday, February 1, 2020
- Deadline for submitting a full paper to be published is Friday, February 1, 2020
IRES provides a coherent overview of energy storage technologies that can enable the global transition towards the decarbonisation of economies through ubiquitous renewable energy systems. The conference program encompasses all storage technologies in their context, and welcomes case studies, applications, country scenarios, trend analyses, and barriers to be overcome for the transition process. The conference is accompanied by the largest B2B exhibition on storage technologies. The colocation of the conference and the exhibition in one venue provides an ideal opportunity for scientists, innovators, entrepreneurs and investors, policymakers and students to meet. Access to all parts of the conference, the exhibition as well as to the networking events is included in the registration fee for oral and poster presenters.
2020 Topics (Detailed description in the full Call for Abstracts)
- Storage Technologies
- Networks and Systems
- System Analysis and Planning
- Storage Opportunities Specific to Emerging Countries
- Storage Cities: Municipal Energy Supply And Storage Systems
- Storage Stories: Worldwide Energy Storage Case Studies