Seminar “Innovative solutions to the problems of integration of solar energy facilities in the power grid complex of the Russian Federation”
19 March, 2018
In the Krzhizhanovsky Energy Institute (ENIN) in the framework of the anniversary of "Alferov`s applied readings" was hold a joint seminar with the Fraunhofer Institute of Solar Energy Systems (Fraunhofer ISE) on "Innovative solutions to the problems of integration of solar energy in the power grid complex of the Russian Federation." The seminar was supported by the Ministry of energy of Russian Federation, the Federation Council, the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany, the German house of science and innovation (DWIH) in Moscow, the Russian Academy of Sciences.
The seminar was attended by representatives of the Ministry of energy of Russia RSPP (Russian Union of Industrialists and entrepreneurs), the German energy Agency (dena), the German house of science and innovation (DWIH) in Moscow, the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany, the Association of solar energy of Germany (BSW Solar), the scientific-expert Council of the working group of the Federation Council on monitoring the implementation of legislation in the field of energy, energy saving and energy efficiency, NPP "EUROSOLAR Russia", the largest energy companies, including PJSC "Rosseti", PJSC "FGC UES", JSC "STC FGC UES", the group of companies "Hevel», national Association of manufacturers of current sources "RUSBAT", LLC "Sistel", leading universities and industry research institutes: Moscow technological University (MIREA), Obukhov Institute of atmospheric physics (IAP RAS), Emanuel Institute of biochemical physics RAS (Russian Academy of Sciences), joint Institute for high temperatures RAS, etc. The seminar was opened by General Director of JSC "ENIN" Kononenko V. Y. At the opening of the workshop welcoming remarks were also made by the President of the Moscow technical University (MIREA), academician of RAS, doctor of physico-mathematical Sciences, Professor Sigov A. S. and the Coordinator of the German House of Science and Innovation in Moscow M. Rusakov.
The following presentations were made at the seminar:
1. "Problems of sustainability of joint work of solar power plant and power grid complex – the experience of Germany", speaker - Dr. Harry Wirth, Director of the Division of solar power plants and modules of Fraunhofer Institute of solar energy systems (Fraunhofer ISE).
2. "Long-term plans for Germany's Renewable Energy", speaker - Ellen von Zitzewitz , adviser for energy, environment and climate, Department of economy and science of the Embassy of Germany in Moscow.
3. "Opportunities for the development of photovoltaics as an industry - best practices", speaker - Ulf Lose, chief analyst of the Solar Association of Germany.
4. "Experience of operation of solar power plants in Russia. Problems and ways to solve them", speaker - Seit Ruslan Igorevich, head of the Department of operation of the business unit "Engineering and Generation" of the group of companies "Hevel".
5. "Creation of conditions for the launch of new solar power plants at the level of subjects of the Russian Federation", speaker – George Kekelidze - Chairman of the Board of NPP "EUROSOLAR Russia".
During the presentations, the speakers answered numerous questions of the seminar participants.
As a result of the Seminar the Protocol on cooperation between the Krzhizhanovsky Energy Institute (JSC" ENIN") and the German Institute Fraunhofer Institute of Solar Energy (ISE) was signed. The subject of this Protocol is the implementation of projects in the field of distributed and renewable energy, energy saving and environmental projects; exchange of experience in the field of science, research and advanced intelligent technologies; cooperation in the field of training and advanced training of specialists, innovative educational programs, systems and techniques at the level of leading international standards. It was agreed to consolidate joint efforts to promote innovative projects in the field of distributed energy, as well as to hold such events on a permanent basis, including in Germany.